Thursday, June 21, 2007

On gaze, space, desire


click for video: Quicktime version / Flash version

"..in other words, I am finally reinforcing the convention that declares illicit any sight of the breast; that is to say, I create a kind of mental brassiere suspended between my eyes and that bosom, which, from the flash that reached the edge of my visual field, seemed to me fresh and pleasing to the eye. In other words, my not looking presupposes that I am thinking of that nakedness, worrying about it; and this is basically an indiscreet and reactionary attitude."

Just passing by, Sam Renseiw walked through familiar free spaces, newly adorned with various artistic paraphernalia, focusing his gaze. View the cut-up and montage voodling of desire by clicking here or on the links above. (patafilm # 442, 03'10'', 14.3Mb, Quicktime/mov - Streaming Flash version for PC at blip.tv)

Labels: , , , , ,